SIM Solution – 50 MMscf/d Compressor Station
LOCATION: Northeast British Columbia
DAYS OF CONSTRUCTION: 7 months
The client had an aggressive drill program that required compression, dehydration and sweeting of gas prior to entering into the Spectra Pipeline system. This project was extremely schedule driven – from conception to gas flowing in 7 months.
- SIGIT provided a single point of contact for all vendors
- SIGIT was able to execute the project in 7 months by having ready designs and a strong packager team put together.
- SIGIT was able to adapt to changing well pad and inlet conditions
- Designed and Implemented a 50 MMSCF/day Compressor station which required Dehydration, H2S sweeting for fuel gas and adjacent water handling
- This project had inlet and pressure of 150 PSI and outlet pressure of 1200 PSI and was part of larger gathering system consisting of pipelines, wellpads and a LACT