Thanks to Theodore Zeiger, PE and our project team for another creative client solution in the Powder River Basin. CHALLENGE >> Within SIX weeks:
1) Gain the ability to inject station condensate liquids into the existing pipeline.
2) Accommodate multiple liquid sources at varying pressures.
We drastically cut typical long-lead times for this project by:
– Sourcing used equipment and performing QA tests
– Leveraging our vendor relationships to expedite new equipment
– Engineering a solution that used as much existing piping and valves as possible (minimizing station piping rework/field time)