Whether it’s onsite power generation, remote power generation, packaged or modular power generation buildings – you need to know how much power you require, and how the power will fit into your existing infrastructure.
SIGIT’s team has the expertise to assess your requirements, properly size your power needs and work with you to develop a plan to minimize the environmental footprint of the onsite generation by integrating it and utilizing the waste heat recovery options.
POWER GENERATION CHALLENGES WE OVERCOME
- Assess whether onsite power generation is possible or if utility power is required
- How much does onsite power generation truly cost?
- What are the emissions of power generation?
- Should I use waste heat inside my facility?
- How do I “black” start my facility?
- Execute all facets of the project and control costs with confidence
POWER GENERATION SCOPE OF WORK
- Regulatory applications
- Generator sizing and load requirements
- Waste heat recovery plan
- Project cost estimate
- Turbine and waste heat recovery unit vendor selection
- Backup generator vendor selection and design
- Electrical distribution plan and design
- Process integration and design
- Piping design and fuel conditioning
- Civil/Structural design for rotating equipment
- 3D modelling and design
- Procurement and construction managemen
21 MW Power Generation – Gas Processing Plant
Grande Prairie, Alberta
1 MW Packaged Equipment
Kamloops, British Columbia